Monday, 20 December 2010

Neglected Blog.

I have been neglecting my blog a lot lately but I’m going to try and get back into it. Seeing as I have a job and volunteering work now but not a lot else to do, I should have plenty of time to blog.

I did read my horoscope today, quite liked it… didn’t have too bad a day either;

Be conscious of your own needs, Cancer, and feel free to be a little selfish. Give yourself the credit you deserve, and don't let other people bully you into feeling like you aren't worthy of the attention you receive. You have a great number of gifts to offer the world, and you shouldn't be afraid to show them off. Lighten up and be proud. Other people are lucky to know you.

And back to being an old woman again and watching Eastenders.

No comments:

Post a Comment